Cows Pooping Cows Pooping

That was amazing.

Honestly, that was one of the very few entertaining submissions I've seen in a long time. The finely balanced use of colours, shapes, the storyline! Don't forget about the storyline! Man, at first, I didn't know what to think. I mean, those highs were quite a sight already but when that cow walked up there I just shed a tear. Astonashing. And as if it weren't enough you added some serious special effects. Not the cheap stuff either, but the real deal. And to top it off, the pile of shit. Perfectly drawn. A true piece of art. Magnificant work, keep it up!

Full score. 10/10 and a 5/5.~

Imacow responds:

Indeed

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

Best animating skills I've ever seen?

Well, one thing's for sure - you're a perfectionist. Every single, minor detail of the environment is very well drawn and animated, and it sure was a sight to behold. You've gone beyond what I thought was reachable with flash, but I'm glad I was wrong.

Though the animation was sublime, it's a slightly long intro to the series. Explaining the story is nice and all, but there was barely any action in all three parts if you think about it, and that's a real shame because you have to think of the audience you're dealing with. We're Newgrounds. We've been waiting for this episode for over four years, and we kind of expected something to chew on.

Overall, I hope you won't take another four years to complete the second episode. The wait.. the suspense, it's killing me! And that's basically what you've achieved. You've made an intro to a serie you might not find interesting to animate in the coming time, and by doing so, you'd let us all down in a way.

I enjoyed watching this episode though, and I hope you'll continue the series the way you've started out - pure awesomeness covered in epic win.

9/10
5/5

Mario P0wn Mario P0wn

I laughed so hard!

Man, at first I didn't get it, and the music sounded pretty awkward but after watching it a second time I understood the meaning of the video and lol'd.

Great job, though the animation was a bit to hasty at some points (such as the pipes).

8/10
4/5

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Holy shit, lmfao.

I've been waiting for the sequel. I really enjoyed the first one but it had it's ups and downs. This sequel right here has boosted every upside of part one and negated the downs.

The upgrade system is fabulous, the minigames for cash are a very nice addition and the readjusted shop prices and casting costs are all in good order.

I was kind of disappointed how quick I went through the game on epic mode, especially with the newly added save function, I even almost had the final boss down without a sweat, but then something amazingly funny happened. The tank literally KOed me from 9999 hp on both party members. I had no idea what was going on, but I didn't mind. It's great that you've kept the 'end boss. Defeat him, have my babies' concept that I enjoyed so much in part one.

10+/10
5/5

All in all, this is a great and complete game. You may be proud of yourself.

William and Sly William and Sly

Wow! ...and ouch.

Man, this is an excellent game. I thoroughly enjoy playing it. It has great graphics for a flash game, enough variety worth hours of gameplay and the music that sets a very good mood for the game overall.

I was going to give you a full 10, without a doubt until something happened that shouldn't have. I fell off the screen. Literally, in the area around the activation of what I think is called Swan Bridge (around the lever there) I fell off the screen and now I can't continue my game, which I find really saddening. I hope you'll look into this, cause it has detracted a LOT from the game for me. :(

8/10
4/5

I hope you can fix it. Otherwise, amazing game!

Orange Runner Orange Runner

Holy hell

Talk about feet on flames. Loved the game, although it could do with a bit more variation, and a proper background. XD

Maxwelldoggums responds:

ok, thanks for reviewing!

Timekeeper's Tomfoolery Timekeeper's Tomfoolery

That's some mighty fine and delicate percussion you've got grooving on, diggin it.

TheDukesDepot responds:

Glad to hear you like it. I love it when people can enjoy my music just as much as I enjoy making it. Thank you. ^^

Neurohop Neurohop

I'd say your bass could use a sharper high end but it's pretty slick as is mate, vibing out atm!

TotalHarmonicControl responds:

Thanks mate :) much appreciated :)

remember when remember when

remember back when you could still remember what the fuck happened back when

ye those were the days..

Nature Nature